2017/2018 Extended Day and Preschool Field Trips
- September 14th – Extended Day/Kindergarten, County Line Orchard, 9:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- October 5th – Preschool Field Trip, Konow’s Corn Maze, 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- October 31st – In-School Field Trip, Dave Herzog’s Marionettes Variety Show
- November 2nd – Extended Day/Kindergarten, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian, 9:00 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- November 29th – Extended Day/Kindergarten, Swedish American Museum, 8:45 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- December 14th – Preschool Field Trip, Mrs. Claus!, Beverly Arts Center, 9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- January 18th – Extended Day/Kindergarten, Naper Settlement, 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Field Trip Information
In order to plan accordingly, be prompt in returning your child’s field trip form. All monies must be returned with a signed field trip permission form to secure your spot.
If you do not wish your child to participate in a Preschool Field Trip, there will NOT be any school for your child on that day. If you do not wish your child to participate in an Extended Day Field Trip, Extended Day will NOT be in session; however, he may attend his preschool class that day.
Field trips are offered for the children in our three- to six-year old programs. Siblings may not attend. This is a strict insurance regulation.
Monies paid for field trips are specific to that event and are nonrefundable.
Please be prompt. Arrival and pick-up times are listed on the field trip form.
If your child is signed up for a field trip but is unable to attend, notify the office in order to avoid having the children’s departure delayed.
Because of our extreme shortage of parking spaces, park your car and board buses at the Palos Park Presbyterian Community Church, 12312 South 88th Avenue. We have permission to use this lot.
To print a generic field trip permission form, click here.