As a not-for-profit, SWSM relies on parent participation for fundraising efforts. New programs, equipment and expendable materials that enrich your child’s classroom usually come from donations and fundraising events.
SWSM is classified as a 501(c)3 organization under the Federal tax code. All donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For tax purposes, all donations are acknowledged by a receipt.
Parents are encouraged to participate in the following as they are able:
- Amazon Smile smile.amazon.com allows you to shop for the exact same deals as Amazon with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% to your favorite charitable organization — SWSM!
- Products ordered through swsmontessori.shutterflystorefront.com will result in a 13% commission paid to SWSM. Brands include Shutterfly, Tinyprints, Wedding Paper Divas and Borrowlenses. For added bonus savings, check swsmontessori.com/shutterfly-deals for current promo codes.
- Office Depot / Office Max – Give Back to Schools program by Office Depot / Office Max will donate 5% back in credits for FREE supplies when you make a purchase and provide SWSM’s school ID #70232920 at checkout.
- When orders over $25 are placed from the for small hands catalog between October 1st and December 31st and SWSM is designated as the credit recipient, we will receive 10% of the merchandise total in merchandise credit. Our school account number is 119014.
- Check with your employer to see if they sponsor a Matching Gift Program.